Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A mountain of pumpkins

I've got quite the pile of pumpkins here for my show.  They are in pattern form, I'm calling this one "Farmers Field Pumpkins".  There are several styles of pumpkins in this pattern as well as different stem options.  Some of these stems look so real, some of just plain old sticks!
There are little patty-pan pumpkins, I actually grew real pumpkins that look like these.
Then we have a few different sizes of these next pumpkins.  I first designed this style of pumpkin for a past scarecrow pattern and now I have them in sizes.
And then there's my fave ones, they took quite a bit of "wrangling" to get the sections just right.  I have this style in 2 sizes.


 
I have different options for color, fabric, etc. as well as instructions to make those real looking stems, staining too.  Believe it or not, they make up pretty quick!  I like to put some of these with my dolls for sale.  The patty-pans are great for little dolls.
Farmers Field Pumpkins is $10.50 + shipping.

11 comments:

Carlie said...

How cute, they are so real looking!

Ahl Cooped Up said...

They look so real. I just love the stems!!
I need that pattern.
Hugs!!!

Judy Mathis said...

I definitely want the pumpkin pattern. Judy M.

Anonymous said...

Hi Maureen: I've been looking for this type of punkin pattern for awhile now so...I want it! Please invoice me and let me know if you will send it out with my other order too.??Thanks. Patti

pkendall1@frontiernet.net

Lydia said...

Maureen - I would LOVE one of each color! Those are awesome. Not asking for pattern - I can't sew. Too bad you don't have these on ebay or etsy to sell.

Unknown said...

Maureen these are great and so realistic. I would also love the pattern if you could email me - thanks much!!! thehelms5@hotmail.com

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

They are so sharp-realistic!
★Linda★

Homespun Hugs and Calico Kisses said...

Love, love, love the pumpkins! Gorgeous!

Debbie said...

That is a lot of pumpkins! They look so real too! You do such great work Maureen. I wish I were as good.

Hope you have a great day!

Debbie

STITCHINPRIM said...

HEY MAUREEN:
THIS IS YOUR PATTERN BUYER " MAURINE' AND I WANT TO ORDER THIS PUMPKIN PATTERN...
CAN I ORDER IT NOW , QUICK, I NEED IT NOW...
SEND ME AN INVOICE FROM PAYPAL
TO
huffines82@att.net
Blessings,
Maurine Huffines
P.O.Box 62
Hornersville, MO 63855

whitey said...

can not wait just bought it thank you for making up this wonderful pattern! love love love pumpkins!