Thursday, July 29, 2010

What I've been up to.....

Welllll......about a week or so ago I was in the veggie garden, tying up tomato plants. Bend, tie, straighten, bend, tie, straighten, etc. On one of those "straighten" rotations, I felt some pain in my lower back and I could not stand up hardly. Not sure what happened but I've spent a good part of a week, mostly lying on my back. Bad pain, but I wanted to try to avoid a Dr. visit as I go there enough as it is.
The good new is that my back is feeling much better, bad news is the weeds are overtaking the garden and my show in 2 weeks is going to be lacking.

BUT, I have a BRAND NEW pattern, just finishing up the details. This is a good one, big and full of stuff! I'll give a teeny hint, the name of this one is, "Fall Into Winter".

Should have pics to share by the weekend and pattern will be shipping on Monday.

Stay tuned....................

8 comments:

Sharlene said...

So sorry to hear about your back, there is nothing worse!!!! Looking forward to seeing your new creation though.

Anonymous said...

glad you're feeling better...take it easy...can't wait to see the new pattern!

From A Creative Heart said...

That back stuff can really put you out of commission...so take it easy. And as a SMF pattern addict, I can wait to see your new pattern!!! I need some inspiration to kick start my crafting...and I can always count on your patterns to do that.

Lulu said...

Hi there, so sorry to hear about your back....Bed rest seems to have been the best thing for it...take it easy looking forward to the new pattern...Lots of Love x

kjb139 said...

Sorry that you had that happen! I know back pain only too well. I am looking forward to another great pattern!!!

Kathy

Shell's Simples said...

Back pain is the worst. Just can't do anything when your back is out. Glad you are doing better.

Unknown said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!
I'm glad to hear that you're still working on your crafts in some way. Can't wait to see the new pattern!
Too bad about the weeds though. Just don't overdo it trying to get the garden back in shape.
Judy

Barbara said...

absolutely nothing worse than a bad back...from experience...once hurt...always that sensitive...area that loves to "let you know" when you've done too much...again and again...