Sunday, December 4, 2011

An ebay auction....or two.

Can't hardly believe it but I did list two dolls on ebay tonight.  I always sell patterns but cannot remember the last time I listed an actual doll.  There are two separate auctions for the actual dolls in the pattern below.  Had so much trouble doing the listing it took 45 minutes to do both of them.  I don't know if it was me or ebay but I'll blame ebay! HAHAHAHAHA!
Here they are, take a look if you like:  http://www.ebay.com/sch/sweetmeadowsfarm/m.html?hash=item519c2b75b3&item=350512444851&pt=Folk_Art&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Have a good evening!
Maureen

1 comment:

Twin Creek Primitives said...

You are so CRAZY talented, girl... it makes me sick! LOL Just LOVE your items... I may have to try one of your patterns but I am sure it won't come out looking anything like yours!! Have a great holiday!