Saturday, March 26, 2011

Basket Case Bunnies!



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I got these done this week.   I scratched out a little bunny on a scrap of paper at least a year ago.  It sat in my pile of scribbly sketches, some of them are several years old and have yet to become anything.  Well, the first bunny did not come out like the scribble but I liked her.  So I thought she should have a friend that wore a skirt and was darker.  Sooo, then came the brown bunny. 
I "thought" I was done.  Hubby came home, I showed him my work and he said, "but, you need a boy"......oh.
I was not pleased, I felt I had finished.  But sometimes he is right.  (I hope he doesn't read me admitting this)
Back to the drawing board.
Well, there he is, on the end! 

So I'm calling these, "Basket Case Bunnies".  Why? You ask.  I'll tell you.  They fit nicely into an Easter Basket! lol
They are about 12" or 13" and were pretty easy to make.  I think they are probably my last bunny pattern of this year.  But what do I know, never say never.
So the pattern will be shipping out on Monday, you know the drill, if you wanna order, simply send an email and I can send a paypal invoice if you like.
Oh, epattern won't be ready for a couple weeks, sorry.


I'm off now to purchase some stockings for church tomorrow, have a blessed Sunday everyone!!

5 comments:

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

HOW Darling! Id bet that pattern sells well. Hope you have a blessed peaceful sunday. Thanks for sharing . Hugs
lil raggedy angie

Anonymous said...

I love this pattern...
patti

Linda said...

They are so adorable. I bet they will be a big hit.

Debbie said...

They are so cute! How do you sleep at night with all those wonderful ideas running through your head?

*hugs*
Debbie K

Mary said...

You out did yourself once again and thats one more that I have to add to my list of "Gotta' Have's" LOL Your new bunnies are just to cuteeee! Love that they are small enough to fit in a basket, makes for an awesome gift if needed. Have a blessed Sunday.