Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's a tough life.....

.....I had to spend almost every day here for the past 11 days!  We just had 11 glorious days in Mexico, on the carribbean on a small island called, "Isla Mujeres", the island of women.
We've been vacationing here now for 21 years and have made many friends, more like family at this point.
Bear with me while I try to catch up, if you have been trying to contact me and have not received a reply by the end of today, please email again.  My sister tried her best to handle business for me while I was gone, but there were a few family emergencies......
For now I will share a few photos with you.
The view from our room:


Dark clouds with the sun streaming through.  Even a bad weather day on vacation is better than a good weather day at home!
Doors of Mexico!


Me and my hubby, nice hair, eh?  But who cares?!!
The wind surely had a mind of it's own and on about the third day or so, I gave up mostly trying to do my hair!

No comments: