Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Oh boy, A Few Good Men!

Still in the creatin' mood.

Meet A Few Good Men.

These soooo prim guys are one of my easiest and quickest patterns.
The pattern includes all three men.  These are NOT ornies, no sirreeeee, they are at least 17" tall and that doesn't include hats!
Pattern includes directions to make all three men, as well as hats, the little snowman pocket that Santa has too.  You can purchase little craft mittens for them but WAIT!!!!  You won't have to!  Get out those old sweaters, 'cus there's also instructions for making your own little mittens!  Probably could use old socks too...LOL!
Did  I mention these were easy?!?  I made all three in a day!
My fave is the gingerbread but my family likes Santa....wonder why......?!

Good Ol' Santa with snowman pocket


Gotta love those oversized mittens.




Pattern is $10.50 + shipping.
Email to order.
Have a nice day, I'm off to see what else I can come up with, wish me luck!

4 comments:

old crow said...

Maureen, these are absolutely adorable!! I will email you!!
Big Hugs!!
Mona

Anonymous said...

I love these Maureen!! You are on a creating streak!! Can't wait to see more!!
patti

Suzanne said...

Soooo adorable! Will they come in an epattern??

JDConwell said...

Seriously cute...