Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pink and Brown!

My daughter is having her first baby and it's a girl.  So I'm planning a baby shower and decided to forgo the usual "baby" themed decor and have opted for a pink and brown theme instead.
I'm just having the best time planning, there is ALOT out there for a pink/brown shower.

And speaking of pink, OH MY GOODNESS, I just bought the cutest pink beanie hat with a giant pink ruffled bow on the side!  Buying for grandbabies is such fun, we now shop for 3!

We are truly blessed!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Pink & brown...sounds like so much fun!! Can't wait to see some pictures.

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

I oh so love pink and brown together.You go girl!
Prim Blessings! Robin

Terri Steffes said...

Pink and chocolate, what could be better?? Congrats to you!!

Лариса Фелештинская said...

Dear Maureen! Please check back for a reward to my blog!
http://larisiya.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-post_18.html