Thursday, October 29, 2009

How Sweet It Is!

Vacation!
In a few days we will be winging our way to sunny Mexico! It's been a year with ALOT of bumps in the road and some sadness for us, so this is the best medicine.
The new pattern will be available for shipping tomorrow (Friday) so if you want to order before I leave, simply email me: sweetmeadowsfarm@yahoo.com
We won't be back until November 18.

We do have internet access there so I might even do a few posts but no promises! I will answer emails when time permits.
We've been going to this little Mexican island for about 20 years now and have made many friends that we pretty much consider family. Our bags are packed, one is filled with toys for the mexican children, we always like to bring them little trinkets. I've been monitoring the weather and it seems it's hot and sunny, just the way we like it!!!

So, off we will go, a time for rest, relaxation, and a healing of sorts!!

Play nice while I'm gone!!!

Mauree

5 comments:

Debbie said...

You and yours have a safe and blessed trip and see you when you get back.

Barbara said...

oh goodness!!! i have found your blog! going to add it to my eyecandy list on my blog! love the new pattern! so glad i asked about the emailing new patterns this morning! (must be a sign!) hugz

have a wonderful trip!

Barb said...

have a wonderful time!1!

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

Maureen, Have a blessed and safe trip. Sorry that you had such a bumpy year. I wish you healing while you are in Mexico. I wish I had know about the toys ... I would have been happy to send you more to take. God is good. Blessings, Karen

Chatty Kathy~Palmetto Prims said...

Have a wonderful time Maureen!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!!