Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Baby steps.

I'm finally feeling like doing a bit of work. Yesterday I actually almost caught up with my shipping, you can only imagine how far behind that fell while I was ill.
Then later in the day I sat in my chair and stuffed dolly parts.
My last show of the year is in 10 days. I'm so far behind now but there's not much I can do about that. Sooooo, I'll suck it up, and pack up what I have!
Hubby has been making some fabulous wooden items though!!

If you are in PA, Columbus Day weekend, make a trip to Knoebels Park in Elysburg, PA. It's worth the trip. Park is full of crafters and there's tons of food and even the rides are open on Sat. and Sun.

5 comments:

Boltz Raggedies said...

Maureen, I hope everything's ok with your health. You are in my thought & prayers :)

Sandy Shirley said...

Hope you got good news on your test results. Hang in there!

Robin Thomas said...

I would love to be at your show. Ahhh, the internet provides peaks at least. I am glad you are better. I just love to sit and stuff dolly parts. Good luck, from your fan...

Linda said...

Hey, I was worried about you, how are you feeling? I was at Hummelstown last week, looked for you, no Maureen!! LOL

Chatty Kathy~Palmetto Prims said...

Been thinking about you Maureen. I hope your test results were good! Glad you are feeling better! Hugs!