Saturday, January 18, 2014

Happy New Year??? Wha-what??

Where have I been?  Well, I have many, um...excuses.  No reasons for my absence.  I've just been plain busy :)

You know, the holidays and such.  And then the migraines came again.  We won't go there today.
It's cold, it's snowing and it's winter.
'Nuf said.  I could deal with the cold if we got some sunshine.
So I really stopped in here today to let you know I have not dropped off the face of the earth.
I will be back later this week, with something much more interesting and some pictures too!
Have a blessed weekend,
Maureen

7 comments:

The Moonlit Stitch said...

I am just coming off of a 3 day migraine so I feel for you! They stop us in our tracks. Glad to know you are alive and perking and creating wonderful things to share with the world ~*~Lisa

Kays Kids said...

Plus you have been decorating your site as well. It looks great.
Hugs Kay

WoolenSails said...

I hope you feel better and look forward to seeing what new things you create this year.

Debbie

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

Glad to see you stop by blogland...I don't know how you do all YOU do...just don't forget to breathe and make a few minutes for yourself...stay warm hugs lil raggedy

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

I'm sorry about the migraines. My sister gets them and has the Botox shots every three months. The help a lot.
Hugs,
Susan

Cheryl said...

Hope you're feeling better. Just discovered your blog, and am thoroughly enjoying my visit! Your 2010 post regarding steak knife and Christmas tree gave me a chuckle. Will be back often! THANK YOU for sharing your snippet of your life and also your talent.

Cheryl said...

Hope you're feeling better. Just discovered your blog, and am thoroughly enjoying my visit! Your 2010 post regarding steak knife and Christmas tree gave me a chuckle. Will be back often! THANK YOU for sharing your snippet of your life and also your talent.