Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sharing some pictures

I did post most of these on my facebook but I want to share them here as well.  I haven't been able to post alot on my blog recently, I have been busy getting my wholesale orders made up and shipped off to shops.  Here are some pics that I took around our gardens and outside our shop.  Enjoy!!


Two of my best dollies, my grandies!

Red Sunflowers




Path into the garden, beans to the left and right!

This sunflower is HUGE.  My hubby is 6"3" tall and it is about 5 feet taller than he is!
This is one sweet annie plant or I should say bush.  It is as tall as my husband.

What a difference a couple months and great soil makes!  I can't take credit though,
my hubby is the great gardener around here!


5 comments:

Penny said...

Pretty pics! Your grands are so cute, and the photo of your sign is great.... how pretty it looks all grown in.... Love the red sunflowers.

WoolenSails said...

Your gardens are beautiful and love those sunflowers.

Debbie

Kays Kids said...

What a great garden, You will be freezing beans for months. Love the pictures of the grandies.
Hugs

~Sara said...

Oh everything looks great!!! Wonderful gardening.
Blessings~Sara

hidden art of homemaking said...

Hey..I found you while searching for sweet annie online...and I decided to stay for a while....hope you will visit my blog too....

Mona