Sunday, May 25, 2014

Wedding Bells!

My niece Olivia, 
 was married yesterday. Me, my daughter, and my daughter-in-law baked our faces off and put together a dessert table for her wedding.
There were mini cheesecakes, strawberry, lemon, carrot cake and chocolate mini cupcakes, oreo-peanutbutter-brownies, truffles, cake pops, chocolate dipped cookies, choc. chip cookies, cherry pie, strawberry/rhubarb pies, red velvet whoopie pies, choc. dipped pretzels, etc., etc.
There was so much that everyone took home lots of sweets  We also made the burlap banner for the table. Oh, and I also made her wedding cake, not pictured.


It was a hectic week leading up to the wedding day as I was sick for 6 days.  Thanks to my daughter and daughter-in-law for stepping up to the plate and getting a LOT of the baking done!


Congrats to Olivia and Andy, may you be eternally happy!!!

1 comment:

Kays Kids said...

What a table of cooking love. You all must have worked very hard, and it all sounds delicious.
Hugs Kay