Monday, May 12, 2014

My carving skills!

So, I got out my Exacto knife last night much to my husband's chagrin.  He still reminds me of a small "mishap" about 23 yrs. or so ago that ended with a trip to the hospital.  OooOPs, my bad! lol
I've had these dried birdhouse gourds for several years that I hung to dry in the barn and decided to finally do something with them.  Probably so I could justify to the hubby, growing them again this year.
I cut a round hole in each and today my Mr. drilled the wood and we hung them along the fence at my shop.
I love them, I hope they find some residents soon!




2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Those are wonderful and I love the area and the way you decorated.

Debbie

Penny said...

What a great idea... and they look so cute the way you have them all hanging there. A beautiful, peaceful scene....