Friday, November 22, 2013

An older Christmas design.

I haven't made one of these in years.  It's always been maybe my favorite design.  My husband every year asks, "why don't you make the santa on the crow for your Open House?"....this year I decided to surprise him and make one.  

I now remember why I don't make it anymore, it is soooo labor intensive.   So many little parts to make it come together.  Not really difficult, just so much time and so much work.  It's  a big one, 37" long.  Might be the last one I make but who really knows???!!!


7 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I love it and you did such a beautiful job on the details and antiquing.

Debbie

A Primitive Homestead said...

Your hard work shows in this wonderful creation.

Kays Kids said...

Maureen, I'm glad your hubby said to make one. I haven't seen this before and it is magical.
Hugs

Danice G said...

I love that design. So prim and festive. It really is large. You do such beautiful work :)

Penny said...

Oh, I love it!! A very special gift to hubby and to yourself.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I am in love with your work! I have two witches and two dolls. We need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!