Thursday, April 5, 2012

What?

Have I been doing....
Well, we had our spring open house and I was so excited to see everyone that came!  Picked clean again, my shop is!
I've been getting orders done and out and  babysitting the grandbabies too.
I have a new design in the works for Mother's Day.  Something different but it'll be next week probably before that is done.

Me and the Mr. are going on a little adventure in a few weeks, a much needed time of rest and more rest!
More on that later.

Hope someone is enjoying spring.  We started out with a bang in March with temps in the 70's but it seems we've regressed here.  It's been chilly and windy.....brrrrrrrrrrrrr.  I'm not a cold weather girl, I hate winter and thought it was gone.
Shoooooo, go away cold!!

2 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Maureen, it always lovely to get your posts. Have a wonderful time away with your hubby.
Hugs
Kay

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Maureen, Glad to hear you had wonderful sales at your open house and it was a huge success!!!
Can't wait to see what you come up with next ~ love your patterns!
Hope you have a wonderful Easter and your basket is filled with wonderful suprises!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin