Thursday, March 8, 2012

Still at it....

....that diet.  Lost officially now 20 lbs. since Jan. 1.
I'm eating now almost all raw, subbing meals for those green smoothies most days.  I do still need to have an occasional cooking "something" though.
The other night I remarked to hubby that I actually do NOT miss potato chips and the like.  Can't believe I said that!

In other news, I've been up to my eyeballs in wholesale doll orders and just getting out from under that now.  I do have a few quick and easy spring patterns to finish and release this weekend. 

The weather is getting nicer and nicer, not that we really had a winter but who's complaining! LOL!!

Enjoy your day,
Maureen

3 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Well done....!!!! You deserve a medal. Loosing weight is so hard.
I bet you feel so good. Inspire me will you? I think I have lost about 3kg since Christmas so I take my hat off to you.

jennifer768 said...

Congrats on the weight loss and the orders! Hugs,Jen

Nanna said...

20 lbs! you go girl!we've cut back on our meat intake & I can really tell the difference in how I feel if I eat too much meat, happy sewign to you on all those orders!
Helen