Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ugh.....Grrrrr.....Bleah!

Yeah...that's how I feel.  My hubby had surgery a week and a half ago and life has been hectic to put it mildly.  Pretty much everything here fell on my shoulders.  I feel buried, unsettled, scatter-brained, and overwhelmed.  Top it all off with a 3-day migraine.

Now, here's something positive to come from this!  My hubby is feeling much better, he has about 2 months of recovery before he goes back to work though.  My migraines seem to have subsided today...WHOOHOO!
AND, I now appreciate my husband sooooo much more as I realize exactly how much he actually does around here!!

So if you've emailed and are awaiting a response, not to worry, I WILL get to you.  If  you are trying to order, I WILL get back to you. 

I have a show in 3 weeks, then it's home to prepare for our Christmas Open House at our lil prim shop here.  So much to do, so little time, eh?!

I made a wheelbarrow FULL of pumpkins, I'll snag a pick for ya shortly!  Hope you are all enjoying the fall weather, I hate to see summer leave but now that it has, I'm in full-on-fall mode.  If we could just skip winter.............................................

2 comments:

Civil Folks said...

Maureen,

Breathe! Make a nice beverage...now, go back to work!

I know your exact feelings. Trying to get ready for our Autumn show and it hurts!

Praying for you and for Mr. Sweetmeadows full recovery.

Pamela

Raspberry Lane Primitives said...

Oh Maureen: I'm so sorry that you feel overwhelmed...take your time with my order...no worries (I didn't see this before I commented on the newer post)...take it easy...both of you!! Blessings,
patti