Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Oh Brother.....


...you knew it had to come! Here are the "brother" parts the family. I didn't have brothers but I have a son and a grandson so......
Anyway, there are four brothers here, sized 9", 10", 11", and 12". Pattern includes the four sizes of Andy dolls including clothing and hats for all. Since they are the same size as the Annie dolls in "We R Family" you'll be able to make them and pair them up easily.
Pattern is $10.50 + shipping.
If you have already ordered the "We R Family" pattern and would like to purchase this one, there will be no additional shipping.
I used the same hair for these dolls as I did for the Annies and still have some available.

6 comments:

Barb said...

Those are sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness - I will need to have this one too! Precious - I can't wait until the girls arrive!

XOXO Jess

Nanna said...

they are just adorable!

Helen

Rock River Stitches said...

These new dolls of yours have to be the cutest ever!! Love their sweet faces!

Tammy

Barbara said...

YES YES YES....PLEASE GOTTA HAVE IT!!! OMGOODNESS...YES..I KNEW IT WAS COMING...

Olive Grove Primitives said...

I Love the new pattern. I would like to make an inquiry about buying a couple of your older patterns the hareloom bunnys and the painting crew. thanks so much Lisa Olive Grove Prims